Sitting in a prime location amidst large grounds that lead directly to the sandy shore of beautiful Fig Tree Bay, the Capo Bay Hotel is also within a short stroll of local amenities such as bars, restaurants and shops. Following a major renovation programme, huge transformations feature re-designed accommodation, a spa, a stunning reception area with a bar, a totally revamped restaurant, etc...This fresh injection of sleek decor and modern features, together with the choice of on-site amenities and entertainment further enhance the popularity of this superior 4-Star hotel.
Services and Amenities:
Room service (24-hr)
Laundry and ironing service
Mini-market, souvenir and sportswear
Free Wi-Fi in lobby area (charge is made in other areas of the hotel as well as in guest accommodation)
Elea restaurant with terrace (breakfast, plus lunch or dinner as necessary)
Lobby bar (also serving snacks and finger food)
Koi a la carte restaurant (fusion of Asian/Mediterranean; open for lunch and evening meal; weather permitting)
Mamas poolside bar and restaurant (international menu at lunchtime; Cypriot menu in the evening; weather permitting)
Capo Cuccina - new Italian restaurant (open for dinner; weather permitting).
Leisure and Entertainment:
Watersports and scuba diving
2 Outdoor pools (freshwater; 1 with jacuzzi; 1 heated in winter for adults only)
1 Indoor lap pool (saltwater; heated in winter) for adults only
Spa Centre with sauna, jacuzzi, steam bath, hammam, Vichy shower and range of treatments
Floodlit tennis court
Daytime programme of activities
Evening entertainment and theme evenings.
Kids Club (for 4-12yrs, 5 days p/week)
Early meals, special menu and high chairs
Babysitting (on req.)
Baby cot (no charge).
Half Board / Dine Around and Full Board available
From Summer 2014 the Dine around option available will consist of buffet breakfast and one meal which can either be lunch or dinner. Guests may choose from one to three restaurants for lunch or dinner, weather permitting. These restaurants may feature their regular menus, or special theme nights according to seasonality. The restaurants will work on a prior reservation required basis. The Dine Around concept offers a 3 course meal which includes: a choice of 1 starter, a choice of 1 main dish and a choice of 1 dessert.
Standard Amenities: twin beds or king-size bed, bath with jets, rain shower, wc, hairdryer ,telephone, satellite TV, wireless internet access (charge applies), minibar, safe deposit box (no charge), tea and coffee-making facilities (daily supplies; no charge) climatic control, balcony
- Twins Inland View, Side Sea View or Sea View for up to 2 adults
- Quad Rooms Garden View for up to 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (up to 11yrs) (2 single sofa beds for children)
- Superior Rooms Sea View for up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child (up to 11yrs) (single sofa bed for child) also provide bathrobes and slippers
- Junior Suites Sea View for up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child (up to 11yrs) with king-size bed, single sofa bed, facilities as shown above plus DVD and CD player, bathrobes and slippers, separate wc, whirlpool-jet overlooking the sea, balcony
- Duplex Garden Suites Sea View for up to 5 adults or 3 adults and 2 children (up to 11yrs) or 2 adults and 3 children (up to 11yrs) are set on two levels with master bedroom plus bathroom with whirlpool on upper level, single sofas on lower level for 3rd, 4th, 5th person as well as shower room, bathrobes and slippers are provided, TV on both levels - the ground level terrace has a small outdoor whirlpool
- Executive Suites Sea View for up to 5 adults or 3 adults and 2 children (up to 11yrs) or 2 adults and 3 children (up to 11yrs) with an open-plan master bedroom (DVD/CD player and separate wc) that connects with a twin-bedded room, both bathrooms have whirlpool and jets, bathrobes and slippers
- Interconnecting rooms available on request